Pretty Floral Mothers Day Cake8052-06
Lovely mothers day cakes, with pretty edible sugar flowers and 'Happy Mothers Day X' plaque, and your own personal message hand-written on a vintage gift tag attached to the cake box. You choose your flavour of cake and personalise your message.
We can do contactless delivery for FREE on the Sunday the 14th of March between 9.30am and 12.00pm within a 8 mile radius of EX2 9QS (choose the 'FREE Mothering Sunday' delivery option at checkout). Or cakes can be collected at our studio by midday of Saturday the 13th of March.
We deliver locally within the Exeter area with a small charge for our friendly local taxi man!
Up to 3 miles from our store at EX4 1JE - £7.99
Up to 6 miles from our store at EX4 1JE - £11.99
For further information on choosing your delivery option, time slots, accessibility to delivery address (especially on the university campus), and how to advise us of any special instructions please click here.
- Store in cool area away from direct sun-light.
- Please do NOT keep cakes in the fridge.
- Some models may contain sharp supports.
- Our sponge cakes are best consumed within 2-3 days of collection or delivery.
- If your cake contains Dairy and/or Ganache (double cream) as long as they are stored correctly in a cool place they will keep for up to 7 days (unless otherwise stated on the cake box), although we recommend consuming within 2-3 days especially in the warmer Summer months.
Allergen Advice (EU FIC 1169/2011 Regulations)
Allergen Band 1 (int. use) - This cake contains: Wheat flour (cereal containing Gluten), Eggs, and Milk. May also contain traces of other allergens as outlined below.
For more advice on gluten free, dairy free, vegan, or religious dietary requirements that we can cater for please call us, ask in store, or use our contact form
NOTE: Whilst we gladly cater for special dietary requirements we must stress that althogh every reasonable care and effort is taken in the preparation, we can NOT guarantee your product will be 100% trace free of allergens that are carefully stored and used daily on the premises i.e. Wheat flour, Barley, and Rye (cereals containing Gluten), Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Nuts (walnuts, ground almonds, and confectionary), Soya (milk and margarine), Sesame seeds, Sulphur Dioxide and Sulphates (dried fruit preservatives). See our Allergen Statement & Advice page for further information.