Mothers Day Cupcake Bouquet8001-VN
This product is available to order online. You can configure your options below. If you would rather explore our bespoke products, click here.
7 mothers day cup cakes, pink and cream designs (as shown) or shades of lilac, appropriately flavoured whipped buttercream, and your own personal message hand-written on a vintage gift tag, nestled in a beautiful bouquet and white bow.
You choose your flavour of cake and personalise your message. If choosing the Delivered on Sunday the 31st of March option please select the Mothers Day Free Delivery option at checkout. The time slot will be between 9.30am and 12.00 noon.
We deliver locally within the Exeter area with a small charge for our friendly local taxi man!
Up to 3 miles from our store at EX4 1JE - £7.99
Up to 6 miles from our store at EX4 1JE - £11.99
For further information on choosing your delivery option, time slots, accessibility to delivery address (especially on the university campus), and how to advise us of any special instructions please click here.
- Store in cool area away from direct sun-light.
- Please do NOT keep cakes in the fridge.
- Some models may contain sharp supports.
- Our sponge cakes are best consumed within 2-3 days of collection or delivery.
- If your cake contains Dairy and/or Ganache (double cream) as long as they are stored correctly in a cool place they will keep for up to 7 days (unless otherwise stated on the cake box), although we recommend consuming within 2-3 days especially in the warmer Summer months.
Allergen Advice (EU FIC 1169/2011 Regulations)
Allergen Band 1 (int. use) - This cake contains: Wheat flour (Gluten), Eggs, and Milk. May also contain traces of other allergens as outlined below.
For more advice on which allergen, dairy or vegan free dietary requirements we can cater for please ask in store.
NOTE: Although every care and effort is taken we can NOT guarantee your product will be 100% trace free of other allergens that are carefully stored and used on the premises i.e. Wheat flour (Gluten), Eggs, Milk, Nuts and Peanuts (ground almonds and confectionery), Soya milk and margarine, Sesame seeds, dried fruit preservatives (Sulphur Dioxide and Sulphates). See 'section 2' of our terms for further Allergen Advice and specific cake storage advice.