Golden Wedding Anniversary Cake with Edible Plaque2004
This is a bespoke product. You can configure your options below and leave a message for us and we'll make it especially for you in-store. If you would rather explore our ready-made online products, click here.
Anniversary cake with sugar plaque frame and edible picture, sugar flower arrangement with garrett frills.
This product is only available in-store.
- Store in cool area away from direct sun-light.
- Please do NOT keep cakes in the fridge.
- Some models may contain sharp supports.
- Our sponge cakes are best consumed within 2-3 days of collection or delivery.
- If your cake contains Dairy and/or Ganache (double cream) as long as they are stored correctly in a cool place they will keep for up to 7 days (unless otherwise stated on the cake box), although we recommend consuming within 2-3 days especially in the warmer Summer months.
Allergen Advice (EU FIC 1169/2011 Regulations)
Allergen Band 2 (int. use) - This cake contains: Wheat flour (cereal containing Gluten), Eggs, Milk, Nuts, Peanuts, Sulphur Dioxide and Sulphates (dried fruit preservatives). May also contain traces of other allergens as outlined below.
For more advice on which allergen, dairy or vegan free dietary requirements we can cater for please ask in store.
NOTE: Whilst we gladly cater for special dietary requirements and every reasonable care and effort is taken we must stress that we can NOT guarantee your product will be 100% trace free of other allergens that are carefully stored and used daily on the premises i.e. Wheat flour, Rye, Barley, and Oats (cereals containing Gluten), Eggs, Milk, Nuts and Peanuts (ground almonds and confectionery), Soya milk, Soya margarine, Sesame seeds, Sulphur Dioxide and Sulphates (dried fruit preservatives). See our Allergen Advice page for further information.
Choose your options
Choose your options
THIS CAKE IS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE. For an informal no obligation quotation to discuss your bespoke requirements for this cake please call us on 01392 210243 or complete this form...