Vintage Wedding Cake with Edible Lace Sugar Peonies1026
This is a bespoke product. You can configure your options below and leave a message for us and we'll make it especially for you in-store. If you would rather explore our ready-made online products, click here.
The ever-present vintage look is always so classy and elegant, this deep two tier wedding cake with edible lace and peony sprays look so lovely.
This product is only available in-store.
- Store in cool area away from direct sun-light.
- Please do NOT keep cakes in the fridge.
- Some models may contain sharp supports.
- Our sponge cakes are best consumed within 2-3 days of collection or delivery.
- If your cake contains Dairy and/or Ganache (double cream) as long as they are stored correctly in a cool place they will keep for up to 7 days (unless otherwise stated on the cake box), although we recommend consuming within 2-3 days especially in the warmer Summer months.
Allergen Advice (EU FIC 1169/2011 Regulations)
Allergen Band 1 (int. use) - This cake contains: Wheat flour (cereal containing Gluten), Eggs, and Milk. May also contain traces of other allergens as outlined below.
For more advice on gluten free, dairy free, vegan, or religious dietary requirements that we can cater for please call us, ask in store, or use our contact form
NOTE: Whilst we gladly cater for special dietary requirements we must stress that althogh every reasonable care and effort is taken in the preparation, we can NOT guarantee your product will be 100% trace free of allergens that are carefully stored and used daily on the premises i.e. Wheat flour, Barley, and Rye (cereals containing Gluten), Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Nuts (walnuts, ground almonds, and confectionary), Soya (milk and margarine), Sesame seeds, Sulphur Dioxide and Sulphates (dried fruit preservatives). See our Allergen Statement & Advice page for further information.
Choose your options
THIS CAKE IS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE. For an informal no obligation quotation to discuss your bespoke requirements for this cake please call us on 01392 210243 or complete this form...